Oct 21, 2022
is the largest annual gathering of conversational AI professionals.
Voicebot took the opportunity to interview several industry leaders
to get their perspectives on the conversational AI market today and
where it is headed. In this Part 2 from the Voice 2022 interviews,
we have six more guests, including:
- Sara Taheri of Prudential interviewing Kan Simms, VUX World
- Brandon Kaplan, Skilled Creative (9:35)
- Corey Hill, Veritone (14:21)
- Maddie Apple, Women in Voice (18:39)
- Ian Utile, Attention Live (23:35)
- Tim Kahle and Dominik Meissner, 169 Labs (33:08)
Topics range from the conversation design for the contact
center and an integration layer for voice AI solutions to use cases
in Europe and a new sporting event product that employs synthetic
announcers and in-game data.